Success Stories

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tommy's Paleo Challenge

(My 4 yr. old took this picture btw)

My husband, Tommy, recently started a Paleo Challenge. He has seen the results I've had and it just makes sense to him to eat a really clean, non-processed diet. While I am extremely proud of him, I'm blown away by the sheer amount of food we've been eating for the past two weeks!!
This is where a Costco membership really pays off.

When I read Carey's post about going to HEB, I laughed out loud- cancer?! really?! But then after Tommy came back from HEB the next day, he said he was pretty amazed at what he saw on the conveyor belt. It was a far cry from what his cart looked like just two weeks prior.

So how is he doing with it?

He claims to be having some amazing sleep! I need to document all of his measurements, but he also says he feels less bloated and less of that overly-full feeling after meals. As someone who ate tortillas at nearly every meal, I'm super proud of him :)

Now if I can only get him to join a Crossfit class!

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment