Success Stories

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Natural Cures for Cold and Flu Season

This stuff is supposed to be awesome! I didn't realize I had the Flu otherwise I would have taken it-*forehead slap*

The past few weeks have been crazy- both my kids have been sick, and I got my very first ever case of the Flu. I haven't been to the Gym in about 2 weeks, but have done a few Garage WODs here and there. It's funny- in the past 2 years I don't think I've ever taken this much time off of Crossfit. All the little nagging aches and pains are gone, and even though I'm a bit weaker, I actually feel good~ ready to get back to it!


Here are a few things I recommend if you start to feel under the weather:




GSE: Grapefruit Seed Extract antibiotic, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-everything!~ 15 drops in 4 oz. of OJ (it has to be OJ. This stuff is strong and nasty!)






Colloidal Silver: A natural antibiotic~ 1 tsp per day




Vitamin D3: I take 4,000 IU per day~ most illnesses can be traced back to a lack of Vit D 


And, like your mama always said- plenty of rest... I got so much "rest" that I am now completely caught up on every single season of every single Real Housewives show out there. Um, did I just admit that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment