Success Stories

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Cassie!

Cassie- July 2010
Cassie has been training with me since May 2010. She is a hard worker who always is first to grab the heavier weights! Cassie is a motivator to the rest of the group, and she was the only one to show up last week in the freezing cold weather!


Cassie Feb 2011
Recently Cassie decided to take on the Trojan Challenge and has had phenomenal results! Here is what she had to say about making the switch to Paleo:

"I have always been active and a big proponent of exercise and eating right.  Since joining Crossfit - specifically Kat's Bootcamp coupled with the Trojan Challenge - I am stronger than ever and am much more energetic.  I've changed my diet to include more protein, especially in the morning, and have cut out virtually all gluten and dairy while adding tons of veggies.  So far, I have lost 5 pounds (I think now it's more like 7 or 8!) and am feeling much leaner - especially around my middle!  In just a few short weeks, these small changes to my fitness regime have made an amazing impact."


Congratulations Cassie! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see your results on March 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment