Success Stories

Monday, March 29, 2010

Paleo Challenge: Day 1

My daughter, licking the chocolate fondu plate.... pretty much what I've been feeling like lately!

The past few weeks I've really let my diet go to pot. After
Sectionals, I spent a few days indulging- a little Key Lime Pie (my fave), a few fries, and before I knew it I was in a tailspin! So.... I decided to do a 30 day Paleo Challenge to recharge and revamp. I notice that lately I'm more irritable, not sleeping well, and well, kinda bloated!

For the next 4 weeks, I will
  • Cut out the sugar
  • Increase the veggies and water intake
  • Absolutely no grains or corn
  • Plan meals for the entire week and be a Gold Star Food Logger
I will also be working towards doing Angie as Rx in 3 months (June) under 20:00. That means I need to focus on my strength (pullups) and stop being Complacent!

No comments:

Post a Comment