Success Stories

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gettin' it Done!

Cassie at the top of the KB swing
Emily knockin' out some KB pushups


I am so proud of my bootcampers! They have been working so hard all summer long and have seen some amazing results! As I get their success stories ready, I want to give a little taste of some things I've overheard lately in class:


"My pre-pregnancy pants are now too big!"


"I've had my work pants taken in 3 times now- I guess I gotta get new ones!"


"I shaved 20 minutes off my triathlon time from a year ago!"


And the best one:


"My husband said he'll pay double of whatever you charge so I can keep looking hot!"


Come join us for bootcamp on Thursdays 6:30pm at Barton Hills Elem. and on Saturdays 8:30am at Ramsey Park.  Contact me for more details at KatGrosshaupt@me.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment