Success Stories

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finding Balance



Motherhood seems, many times, like a huge balancing act.

Kids.Partner.Work.Self-care.Food.House.Workouts.Family.Social.

Moms tend to put themselves last on the To-Do list. By the time everyone is fed, clothed, and tended to emotionally, spiritually, physically, etc. there isn't much left for You.

According to the dictionary, the true meaning of balance is all about Harmonious Distribution. I like that. I'm striving to find more balance in my life, and it is an everyday struggle. As I add more to my plate, something else has to give. Do I stop or slow down on my personal goals or do I keep plunging forward as my family suffers? I know there is room for both. I know it will take dedication, planning, and a lot of support and teamwork with my husband.

How do you find balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment