Success Stories

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are you Ready to change your life?!


October is upon us. The weather is getting cooler finally. So why not get outside for a workout?

I'm looking for a few women who are ready to change their lives!

I am offering a Fall Special (valid through Dec.1):
1-on-1 Training.....$50/hr
2-on-1 Training....$70/hr ($35 each!)
3-on-1 Training.....$90/hr ($30 each!)

The first session is always FREE...You can't beat that!

We can meet anywhere- parks, your house, etc.

In addition to training, I offer nutritional counseling, goal setting, accountability, and motivation. I want to help you succeed.

CrossFit will get you in the best shape of your life. Why wait until the New year, let's do it NOW!

Contact me at KatGrosshaupt@CrossFitCentral.com
512.466.6684

No comments:

Post a Comment